Search This Blog

November 05, 2008

I ♥ SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all the pessimists.... I know I will get sick of it
.... but for now I absolutelty love SNOW!
Snow is so peculiar, I never even pictured it to feel like it does
It sort of feels like styrofoam when I made it into a ball
When it's falling, I feel like magic sprinkles are raining on me
they tingle my lashes and wet my cheeks
The cold wind pierces through my pores but I laaaaave it!

One of the most exciting parts of this God-given gift is the whiteness all over
I thought the nakedness of the trees would make me sad after seeing the amazing
colors.... but their baldness is beautiful when lightly salted with the white powder resting
upon their fragile branches.

I love seeing my breathe. I guess I always loved it. This obssession with seeing my breathe probably began when I saw the movie Titanic. I always thought it was cool to be able to see what you are breathing out. Too bad it's going to get colder, but I'll definitely get the full experience.

Walking to school was like walking through a vortex of purity
Although not everything was drapped with snow, those settings that were amplified my fascination ♥

This might sound selfish and maybe braggy but eh I don't care. So I feel like the Lord undestood my situation of not being really ready for the winter and gradually released it on me. Krysta told me that it usually snows on Halloween and IT DIDN'T! It took this long to snow and I feel like I can slowly take it. I loved looking at the mountains and the leaves and everything!!! Another blessing is that he left some leaves on trees for me to admire :)

I love this Earth :) It is so gorgeous. It snowed for you Mely, just for you. I wish you were here my dearest love! Happy birthday! I wish you were here to share this experience with me. I wish you could see your breathe as I have seen mine and I wish we could blow Charlies together and make wishes. I wish you could at least see the blades of grass glazed in ice. It is so heartwarming!! Te adoro mi tesoro y la mujercita mas bella. Te extrano!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle you are an AMAZING writer! I love to hear you talk about snow- something so ordinary, but you turn it into something magical. I loved the post. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete