I never thought I could feel so sure and good about something and then feel like I know nothing about that very subject.... Well, I guess I have lots of times, but it is like a roller coaster.
One moment you feel like you know everything and then the more you learn the less you know. Ay ya ya yay. Pero I'm good.
I am talking about evaluation stuff of course PS unless you didn't catch on. I woke up today really late (9:10) and of course I didn't want to because I was so tired :( but I got up and wanted to make Jeff and Logan breakfast but they were fasting. Shame! I made them delicious food when they were done though so I don't feel so badly.
Anyways, we were talking about everything and then Juan, the director of CHOICE, came in to talk to Norah. I heard them talking about the community stuff and then I started asking good ol' Juan some questions and WOW! We learned so much.
He spoke to us for like 2 hours and I took notes on my computer. He revealed so much to us about the project and things that I needed answered for a while. I really like talking to him because it felt like a PUZZLE! It felt like a detective again. I guess I am a detective.
After we spoke to him, we got together and talked about the methods we were going to use and exactly what we are going to measure. THIS IS NUTS! Guess what? The work I'm doing is exactly what people do for their PHD! This kind of study and evaluation is what people in the real world do. I'm doing real world stuff. Am I smart enough to do that? I don't know man, but I'm glad Logan and Jeff are with me because together I think we are smart enough. Puchica! I'm just amazed at how I just get involved in these crazy things and I'm not sure if I'm qualified enough but I guess I am being trained little by little. Isn't that how life works?
Bueno, I just feel so fried! I've been on the computer since 9:30am and now it's 5:27. That's really killer.
I am getting off now because I need to breathe.
<3 PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment