Ok, so this is me. Thanks to Jonathan's influence I got a "blogger."He apparently wants to know about secret things. I communicate things better vocally but I need to keep up with all these hip technological changes (like GMAIL, now i have 3 emails everyone 3!!!). Well, So far it's still Sunday (the Sabbath) and I just finished eating. I'm pretty full. I, like Bruce, don't like people eating with their mouths full. Anyways, I still agree that speaking person to person is better to get to know someone but others dissent my opinion. I suppose this could be good, since I need to keep a journal.
SOOoooooOOOO Jesse gave me the "michelle" look. This look was hmm interesting. My "Jesse" look is way nicer and may I say appropriate. However, it was a spectacle for everyone in apt 16. May i also mention that apt 16 is never really apt 16 by itself, it's always overpopulated. I wish I was popular, it is my one desire. BACK TO THE LOOK....jesse got on one knee and then looked in my eyes (though i escaped his look) and puckered. This was not for the intention to kiss me, but to creep me out. Good thing, I'm good at it, being creeped out that is. Jon says I need to take a picture and load it, I need to learn how to do that. I also need a camera, mine broke a while ago.
My life is summarized in two paragraphs, wow this was easier than i suspected.
The following pictures are a depiction of me in my fanciest state with Rosalinda's NEW comp.
Enjoy :)


























I must say-you have a very nice blog.
ReplyDeleteTell me what you think about mine.
I can't believe you got a comment from a spammer. I've never seen that before. Anyway- awesome pictures. You better keep up to date and reveal more secrets! I can't wait for the next post!
ReplyDeleteomg michelle lmao
ReplyDeletei miss you :(
Michelle! I just found your blog, and I will be reading it voraciously from now on. :)
ReplyDelete