yet another A.... well, maybe :P
So I truly know God loves me. He is so merciful, even to me-the unprepared!
He helped me do well on my Italian Oral Test. People in the class say I'm one of thebest in the class but it is not so. T'is only because I know Spanish...big whoop...Even though I've procastinated just a bit, somehow I end up being blessed at the end I just hate the stressful part of it. Anyway.... I truly Wish that JON would show me how to link or put my friend's pages ony my blogger cuz, yes, I do have other friends.
so....Yesterday, Krysta waited for me to walk home. Usually I take forever to go home cuz I see people I know and get distracted. Krysta waited for me at the end of the ramp and encountered a boy. He was also cripple. He, however, was still on crutches. He was kinda really cute and lived in Fl before and spoke Spanish. That's a plus. Only sucky part of it was that you can't help but naturally stereotype and judge him because of his injury--due to ballet. He was normal, not femi at all. Yet, as human beings we get to have this biased stereotyped and almost expected doubt of a guy's masculinity cuz they dance. Anyway, I met him
and he was really cool. He asked who between me and Krysta were older, to prob figure out which one to date. 

This happens all the time. It's kinda the marry Leah before you can date Rachel. Krysta is not a Leah at all--she gets dates daily. It's just interesting to observe that behavior. It is like an unspoken rule that you must date the older one, or maybe they just want the one closer to their age. It just elimanates the factor of liking because you limit your selections. I don't know. He obviously wanted the crip ;) He tried to ask for both our numbers but I gave him a different option. He was pleased to learn that we worked at the JSB copy center so I told him he could stop by the following day and ask for our numbers and for a date. We told him Krysta worked morning and I afternoons. He came by in the morning twice for Krysta, but she was a doctors appt. Poor kid I wish he had the courage to stop by once more. But he prob felt stupid and decided not to stop by anymore. What a shame.
Your looking in all the wrong places. I'm not lying about working there- I promise. And I will help you with your blog. I haven't been home the last two days. Maybe later this week?
ReplyDeleteP.S. You should ask that boy what he thinks of polygamy.