I love this gospel sooo much and I am sooo excited about going to conference.
I just happen to own a list of things I want to do before I die and one of them is
see the prophet. I'm not exactly crossing it out cuz I wanna see him in person and just hug him, but seeing as that could never happen, I'll be satisfied :)
Ok so I can't believe it's October already and I'm way excited. I have never seen all the seasons and it's starting!!! This might sound totally stupid, but how can you blame me? I kinda just figured out why fall is called fall.... because the leaves falll!!!! This doesn't happen in Miami, so cut me some slack. So the excitement begins when I look at the wallpaper looking mountains and the crunchy leaves one the floor. I love crushing them to hear the noise. I know this is selfish and violent but I deserve some splendor during my walks to classes. Most of all I love the dandelions. When I
was kid, THE BIGGEST obsession I had was with Beauty and the Beast. I would watch it over and over and over and over and over again (back to back). Therefore, I always dreamed of lying in a meadow like Belle and just blowing them away. There are very few dandelions in Miami and the ones we do see we blow. My sisters and I call them "charlies" I don't know why, but it started in Guatemala and it stuck. So on my way home I love picking them up and making a wish and blowing them. The rule is that you must blow all the white thingys, but you are permitted to blow several times. This fantasy silly action might contradict itself because I also enjoy kicking them. I don't view this as abusive, rather as freeing them from their bondage of a fixed location when they could fly wherever they want--All over the world!!! (or get crushed on the street) Ps: weird acknowledgment and recent discovery of myself-- i must have a thing with ugly things or ugly turning pretty cuz my next obsession was phantom of the opera.... lolAnother super and extremely exciting thing about October is october 10th!!! This is the day Lucy and I have been counting down for like EVER!!!! I can't believe it's only a week away!!! We are going to WA to see Garin! I miss that boy so much! I don't like him in the least bit, but I just love him as what he is--my best friend. I have never seen a guy respect a woman more than him--and still be cool and not prude and nerdy. Although we only get to go for the weekend, it is totally worth it. I just wish our other best friend Diana could come. She's been busy so I don't see her as much any more, which is completely saddening.
However, I rejoice in Lucy's company.PS- I understand I introduce Lucy as "Luceeeeyy" but she has asked me to tell people only I can call her that. Same goes for her being the only one allowed to call me "diva." Oh and another thing, I have never been to the west coast, well except to Cali ONCE, but that doesn't count. I am a city girl so this is going to be fun seeing real life animals! You know, and get to touch them and stuff. Petting zoos never really count.
Other super cool things this month:
-HALLOWEEN!!! (I totally have so many things in my head planned!)
-My mom's bday 37!!! (oct 18)
-My niece Samantha's 11th Bday!! (oct 30)
-Jessica Meek's wedding that I can't go to cuz I'll be in WA
I remember my first experience in changing seasons. It was really cool. It still is. It never gets boring because everything changes every 3 months.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note. Please, PLEASE never call California "Cali." I think that is one of the things that annoys me most. In fact, that may make my list of 10 things. Did you know that people in California never call it "Cali." It makes me cringe.
And YAY for Halloween. I'm excited too!