I still plan to post up some info about the trip, but i am waiting on the pictures from Lucy. I also expect it to be pretty time consuming so I will do it later.
I've never lived in a cold place that requires heaters, actually in Miami some people still put on heaters at their interpetation of "cold," which was mine before I came out here. I understand that this invention is very useful and appreciated, and I'm sure I will appreciate it sooner or later. HOWEVER!!!! I hate the smell. This is not just a nuisance but an impediment to my health. Whenever the heater is on, no one has to tell me I can taste it. It is so gross. The heater is a storage of bacteria and allergens sitting in wait to release. Maybe if they change the filters, but I know for sure the BC hasn't and won't do that. When it's on, I get all stuffy and itchy. My ears get clogged and my eyes irresistably itch. All this suffrage makes me perfer the cold. In fact, when I sleep, I like it cold-love it. This is due to the fact that I can then crawl under my gigiantic comforter and sleep warmly and cozy. I don't have to have it freezing, I'm a very easy person to live with--EXCEPT WITH HEATERS! This also applies to cars. I can put it on for a bit but after a while it makes me nauseous. My WA trip was nearly perfect, where it not for the car heater. Rachel, our driver, was in sweats and in the car. The heater was not necessary that high. No big complaints, i cracked the window but I'm sure the sound of the rushing wind while driving was not pleasing. Hot air is just plain out nasty.

No comments:
Post a Comment