Search This Blog

October 08, 2008

so happy :)

It's not like the first time I realize it but I am soo happy. This gospel is sooo true. As I read the Book of Mormon I get so happy to see that I'm not falling into the traps of temptation. I've just realized how much Satan tries to deceive and destroy you. He's breathing down your neck to do something but then he's the same one trying to screw you over after you did that wrong thing. He is such a horrible master, he doesn't support his followers. In fact, his own followers destroy each other. Even if God wasn't true and you didn't believe in him, Satan would lose anyway because he doesn't have organization. If he at least cared about his followers that would show some kind of love and he can't do that-- therefore he's screwed over and so are all his spawns.

I am so happy I know the truth. I feel so grateful that I have this in my life because it gives me no desire to be unhappy or sin. It's so simple and yet people complicate themselves because it doesn't reason out to them when the gospel is very logical, everything makes sense and falls into place. Nothing else holds this truth, I know I've looked. I am so happy that I have made so many changes in my life, even from just a couple of months ago. I looked back at pictures last night, and I found out how different I have become. I don't care what others think or if everyone seems "mormon" to me it's individual. It is grand. I love being happy.

1 comment:

  1. You have so many uplifting blog posts!

    -that's why I love you

    No, but I'm glad that you are feeling more and more spiritually strong. That is a cool feeling.

    ReplyDelete