Search This Blog

October 20, 2008

Lost :)



If roses are meant to be red


And violets to be blue


Why isn't my heart meant for you


My hands longing to touch you


But I can barely breathe


Starry eyes that make me melt


Right in front of me


Lost....


in this world


I even get lost... in this song


And when the lights go down


That is where I'll be found


This music's irresistible


Your voice makes my skin crawl


Innocent and pure I guess you heard it all before


Mister Inaccessible


Will this ever change


One thing that remains the same


You're still a picture in a frame


Lost...


in this world


I even get lost in this song


And when the lights go down


That is where I'll be found I get lost in this world


I get lost in your eyes


And when the lights go down


That's where I'll be found


I get lost in this world


I get lost in your eyes And when the lights go down Am I the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment