No clue why....
BUT I was so happy yesterday. I suppose it's a combination of a lot of things. After my WA trip, I've just been in this high state. On my trip I realized so many things. I saw Garin's happy family and I discovered that happy families do exist! I have never witnessed or experienced a happy family. I always thought they only were granted to super righteous people like prophets and apostles. I was so wrong. I also grew so much closer with Lucy and Garin(like the summer). I enjoyed my time so much. Garin is so awesome. He is like the big brother I never grew up with. I love him so much. This is another insight I received. I never really believed that you could be best friends without at least one of the people in the relationship liking each other--which kills it. Garin totally changed my mind.
Back home I mainly had guy friends but it was kinda screwy cuz not all of them liked me but hormones and stuff would make them----not respect me. My best friend in Miami, Fernando aka Tato, was kinda like this. He was awesome and never tried anything with me and visa versa but he never respected girls. He would sleep around and eh... I can't judge him I love him but he needs the gospel. Garin is the opposite of that. He treats me like his sister and yet is so fun. Sometimes it was bothersome that he wouldn't let me open my door, but it turned into a game where I would race him to the door so I can open it myself. My happiness grew as I saw more and more functional relationships in my life. This includes the one with my Heavenly Father. Last night, Jesse and I went running. We ran 4 MILES! I didn't even feel it. This was also the first time that I ran and talked. I'm usually just thinking and silent. We talked about so many insightful things that also uplifted me. It wasn't all spiritual but defenitely positive. The combination of endorphins, Lucy's company, Garin's phonecall, Jon's cookies and all my realizations made mehappy. The best part is that I haven't felt that happy in a long time. After last night I can't help but wonder how eternal life is. Eternal happiness? whoa that's so awesome. Even when I thought of worries and things I needed to take care of, during my happy streak, I didn't care. I rejoiced and felt hopeful. It truly was one of the best days ever.
I'm glad you had such a good day. :)
ReplyDeletegirl. your amazing. I love you so much and I want you to know that you always make me happy!! Thanks for being the awesome girl you are!! You're the best! :)
ReplyDelete<3